This job shows how easy it is to turn your unused loft space into a clean, safe, habitable space to store your suitcases, Christmas tree, old records, etc:
- Boarding out a loft in Victorian terrace house
- Raising loft floor to accommodate insulation
- Enlarging the loft opening
- Installing a larger custom built hatch
- Fitting a 3 stage aluminium loft ladder
in a 3 bed, Victorian terrace house on Ostlor Drive, St John's, Worcester
This old loft space was dusty and full of rubbish and unsafe to walk on. We laid a frame across the existing ceiling joists, insulated the cavity with 100mm of Earthwool top up, laid 18mm P5 moisture resistant tongue and groove loft boards. We also fitted a fix point 3 stage loft ladder, a custom drop down loft hatch and a light.
If you would like a quote over the phone, via email or in person please fill in our request a quote form and we'll get straight back to you.